Saturday, May 7, 2011

Doodling Again: Day 35 (+ The Mildred Bob)

Alright then; the business-as-usual stuff first...

A new People-Doodle:



An old People-Doodle:



And now... Let me take this opportunity to state the rather obvious fact that I am a big fan of the classic bob-cut.

I would have this cut myself - if my hair would do it without gobs of hair-care products and a lot of energy!!! >:( - But I am the sort of girl who is only willing to wash, condition, towel dry, and comb my hair, and not much else. So I have had to give bobs to various creations and an alter ego of mine instead.

Please see Doodle #P7 above and the assorted gals below by way of example (I suppose it's entirely possible that Mildred Mahler is a direct descendant of Doodle #P7 by the way)...

Mildred Mahler


Coco Delish


Twiggy Torpedo


Lola la Voix


If you like bob-cuts too, put your hands in the air and scream, "I love Louise Brooks!!!"

Cheers,
LaLaVox
www.lalavoxbox.com
www.mildredlovesyou.com
mildredlovesyou.blogspot.com/
The LaLaVoxBox.com Doodle Gallery
(unlikely to be updated anytime soon, but thanks to this
blog, now continually acquiring new future members ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment