Monday, May 30, 2011

Doodling Again: Day 50 (Rejects!)

...My Pentel GFKP Refillable Pocket Kanji Fude Brush Pen, by the way, is apparently not frayed after all, but was only slightly clumped after being somewhat dried out (I guess). The line has become nice and smooth again.

But I still can't draw worth crap this evening - in spite of what should be inspiring brush-stroke smoothness.

I think I have mentioned before that my Doodles are done with no pre-planning and no models, so it's not often that the first Doodle that escapes from my pen or pencil also makes it onto this blog.

But I'm exhausted at the moment, so tonight you get these 2 rejects instead of new People-Doodles...

New rejects:



...Um... Hm. As I was posting these Achim came in and asked me why the left one is a reject. Well, alright then; the left one is a new People-Doodle and the right one is a reject. How 'bout that? :P ;)

And here's the old Creature-Doodle to finish off the day:



Cheers,
LaLaVox
www.lalavoxbox.com
www.mildredlovesyou.com
mildredlovesyou.blogspot.com/
The "MildredLovesYou.com-Turns-Three" Party on June 15th
The LaLaVoxBox.com Doodle Gallery
(unlikely to be updated anytime soon, but thanks to this
blog, now continually acquiring new future members ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment