Friday, April 22, 2011

Doodling Again: Day 20 (Bunny Attempt Failed)

A new Creature-Doodle:



...I had wanted to doodle a bunny today, because of the Easter holidays. But Doodles (since they are drawn with no pre-planning whatsoever, and seem, therefore, to appear more or less out of nothing) either appear fully formed or they don't. Today's bunny attempt was a failure - which is why today's new cat-like Doodle is the one you're now seeing above instead. To try and make up for this, I will now post two Bunnies from my Doodling past:





Perhaps today's bunny failed because it is Good Friday and not Easter Sunday. I will make a new bunny attempt on Easter Sunday. ;)

...And now for the old Creature-Doodle that was actually already officially in line for posting today... ;)



...And also continuing the Sketchbook-Doodles series I began recently (which will continue until I run out of pages - which will be quite soon actually)...




Cheers,
LaLaVox
www.lalavoxbox.com
mildredlovesyou.blogspot.com/
The LaLaVoxBox.com Doodle Gallery
(unlikely to be updated anytime soon, but thanks to this
blog, now continually acquiring new future members ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment