Monday, April 25, 2011

Doodling Again: Day 23

A new Creature-Doodle:



An old Creature-Doodle:



...By the way... This is the 2nd time it's happened that the new Doodle of the day has ended up having a similarity with the old Doodle of the day. The first time it happened was on Day 13 - where the new and old Doodle both turned out to be running Doodles. Today, a bird theme has happened.

I didn't plan this. I don't look to see which old Doodle is next in line before I draw the day's new Doodle. I just draw the Doodle, and when I upload it for the blog, I then hotlink the next old Doodle in line (from the Doodle Gallery at my website) by simply changing to the next number, and what comes up in the browser when I preview it is a surprise (since I don't know my Gallery's chronology by heart - at least not consciously). It's kinda fun for me when this happens. ;)

And now to finish up for today...

Sketchbook Doodles from 2010
(the last of these for a while)...



Cheers,
LaLaVox
www.lalavoxbox.com
mildredlovesyou.blogspot.com/
The LaLaVoxBox.com Doodle Gallery
(unlikely to be updated anytime soon, but thanks to this
blog, now continually acquiring new future members ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment