Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Doodling Again: Day 38 (Back in Berlin)

Alright then. I'm back in Berlin now. Time for daily doodling once again... ;)

A new People-Doodle...



Two old People-Doodles (I thought I'd post these two together today since they are so similar to each other)...





And one more thing before I go for this time around... In my "Day 37" post on the 9th, I posted a new doodle drawn with an almost completely dried out Pentel GFKP pen. Since then, I've found myself increasingly dissatisfied with the way it had turned out. So upon returning to Berlin and snapping a refill into my pen, I found I couldn't resist updating. Here's the result of the revamping. ;)



Cheers,
LaLaVox
www.lalavoxbox.com
www.mildredlovesyou.com
mildredlovesyou.blogspot.com/
The LaLaVoxBox.com Doodle Gallery
(unlikely to be updated anytime soon, but thanks to this
blog, now continually acquiring new future members ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment