Monday, May 23, 2011

Doodling Again: Day 43 (having run out of Doodle-Gallery People-Doodles)

My general practice for my posts so far has been to always post either a new Creature-Doodle and an old Creature-Doodle together, or a new People-Doodle and an old People-Doodle together (for the business-as-usual part, that is).

Unfortunately, although I have not yet run out of old People-Doodles, I have run out of old People-Doodles that are already numbered, scanned, and included in the online gallery.

I didn't get past #P15 back in the day, and the gallery has remained that way ever since, while other web-site things happened and grew around it.

Since I simply don't have the time these days for major website updating, I will, for the time being, always post an old Creature-Doodle for every new Doodle - whether it be the Creature or the People variety! :P ;)

...And, yes - before we continue - just so you know - today's new People-Doodle was drawn with a uni-ball eye (fine) pen. And I was, by the way, also thinking a bit about one Xanthippe Svanström and her imagery and interests as I drew this one. ;) (Thank you for inspiring me, my Dear.) Shall we?...

A new People-Doodle:



An old Creature-Doodle:



Cheers,
LaLaVox
www.lalavoxbox.com
www.mildredlovesyou.com
mildredlovesyou.blogspot.com/
The LaLaVoxBox.com Doodle Gallery
(unlikely to be updated anytime soon, but thanks to this
blog, now continually acquiring new future members ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment